Monday, June 15, 2009

Money Money Money

money
money
money...

This is pretty much the story of my life. Money. It giveth and, it taketh away. Money is the hand. Money is the face. Honestly, if you live in this country you'll find it difficult if not neigh damn impossible to function without it.

I'm finding myself worried about the complete and absolute basic of things;
things which given a few months before would've have seemed asinine to to worry about. And yet here I am, thinking about how i can make two packages of Ramen noodles and instant oatmeal last me two weeks. This is all because of a bind that I've place myself in, I believe subconsciously, out of sheer boredom.

Simply put: I procrastinated. I was fortunate enough to reap the benefits of post-graduation with post-graduation money. It was a generous amount that allowed one certain Negro to act his stereotype for a couple of months... until it ran out.... and rent was due.... and food was - God help me - low.

Thus the job search began....

but the going out didn't...

it never does...

"F*ck it," I'd say. "Make the impossible, possible." It's not like I'm not used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment