Friday, September 04, 2009

Nicole and Anthony Part 1

It's going..........

I can't believe it. Here I am passing time, with the buzz of anticipation and prescribed motivation writing, editing, cutting scripts. My life's work. Well, the beginning. Dreams are coming true. And I can't help, but wonder where to next? Where? Further up I suppose. But how and when: who knows?

But it's soon.

It's happening on Monday. Looking great. Better than before. Wish Johnny Gill was playing Clark and Paul A. Amazing actor. I actually might have him recruited for the part if the play ever reaches that level of production. Right now, I'm dealing with the craziness of people congratulating me for a read-through. I want to do something bigger. Not necessarily with money, but just... something bigger.

2pm
monday
kennedy center
theater lab
free admission

NICOLE & ANTHONY


I'm concerned with the cut on Anthony's speeches however. I mean they're long, and needed to be cut to reserve the pace of the scene. Nevertheless, without that there isn't the gut-check of Anthony's intelligence peeking through his coonish comedy. I hoping against Minstrelsy.


Unrelated note:

Currently listening to the Dream's Love vs Money album

Sweat it Out
Love vs Money pt1
Mr. Yeah

three for Kappa


YO

No comments:

Post a Comment