Sunday, May 16, 2010

the deal

I want my girl back.
..but not without contacts; not without white teeth; not without fresh pussy; not without a backbone; not without her not needing to be babied all the time; not without the ability to be sexy once and a while; not without her living closer to me because long distance flings suck; not without a phat ass; not without fresh breath; not without a huge afro, a real fro not that short rugged carpet she calls a hipster hairstyle; not without her earrings; not without her promising to never joke about being pregnant again; not without her keeping away from her exes; not without her permission; not without her smile; not without her laughter; not without her stupid little jokes that I find too funny; not without her goofiness; not without her oval shaped eyes… not without her ears, not without her two-toned lips, not without her ability to put up with me being just fucking socially awkward…..

I need my ex back.

July 2009
*END*

No comments:

Post a Comment